1) Dream Vacation: When I was young and went on my first Cruise the food tasted so much better than the food at home. It was like a whole new world to a little girl that once had needed to have her winter coats donated by a charity. I was in the library of the Cruise looking at the List of Yearly Cruises and I saw that there was a Year Long Cruise. I also had noticed from a travel book that the cruise line I was on did not have the top rating for food. So I daydreamed about taking a World Cruise on the top Cruise Ship.
2) Number two depends on a few factors. Could my small house also have a greenhouse, garden, chickens, cow? I would like to try the project of growing the foods I eat. Getting my milk from a cow that I know is treated well because I raised it. Same with the Chickens. That is what one part of me would pick. Yet, if I live in a city. I might go for the Big House. In a city, there is much around you to explore, so you do not need as big of a Yard. I could invest in Systems to Grow some food indoors. There are two parts of me that are divided on the topic. My ancestors were Farm Dwelling individuals. I have relatives that are cow farmers. Also in Ireland is an old relative that has never eaten a single thing that he did not grow on his farm. Deep plant and animal connections run in my blood that way. However, I have grown up a small city girl, not a farm girl. The excitement of the city sometimes calls to me too.
3) I would pick a small wedding or elopement. I would save the money that would have gone to the wedding for an epic honeymoon.
4) I do not like shopping too much at the Mall. It is okay sometimes… I also get bored sometimes shopping for hardware. Yet, it is fun at times to look at the wood and wonder what could be built with it. I am not a fan of long drawn out shopping.
5) Me time… when the weather is good, I will walk to a coffee shop and order a tea. I will sit for about an hour before I decide to do something else. As the Coffee Shop is near a grocery store, sometimes I randomly decide to pick up groceries. The Coffee Shop is also next to many food places. If I do not have groceries to carry home, I will often walk home listening to an audiobook. Sometimes I walk the long way home that takes me by a library. The long way is on a quieter road that few people use. You walk past a golf course, and in other areas, there is some forest. I used to walk through the forest more until my sister got Lyme Disease. Sometimes I take the long road towards home way past my home into the downtown.
Feel free to copy the questions and answer them for yourself.
1. What is your dream vacation?
- I want to go to Louisiana with my man and his Mom. I want to spend most of that time in New Orleans, but I also want to visit Myrtles Plantation.
2. Would you rather have a large house on a small plot of land or a small house on a large plot of land?
- I would rather have a small house on a large plot of land.
3. What is your ideal wedding?
- Small. No more than 15 guests. Late Summer or early Autumn. Abackyard/porch/sunroom wedding. DIY vintage style. Justice of the peace or mother in law officiating. Food prepared by family and me. I like the idea of serving burgers and fries in a burger basket like diners have. A cupcake tower. Maybe have a salad there for balance.
View original post 77 more words
Being able to have a garden and such is of course one of the perks of having a large plot of land.
As winter continues, I am missing my little plants on the baloney.
I keep pothos in the house. I have found it to be the appropriate plant for those who seem to attract death to plants.