I normally have an iron immune system, but this winter has had some tough colds circulating. I take colds as a sign to rest, and rest I shall tomorrow. Something is making me withdrawal from the Internet. I am behind on a number of posts I would have normally read ASAP.
While resting early yesterday, I listened to a lot of Abraham Hicks on Youtube with my eyes closed in bed in order to keep my mind happy while my body got to focus on the healing. I think there are many truths in Abraham Hicks, but I do not think she is right about illness being the result of negative emotion. I feel that builds a trap where people are afraid to be upset least they get sick.
I like Matt Kahn’s view of illness more. That it is an excuse to make you rest while your body integrates new energies. So I am healing and integrating right now… again. My throat chakra is opening with all the coughing.
I do not know how much I will be posting this coming week, as I will be traveling. Not a far travel.
After listening to Abraham I have decided to daydream about my dream house. Yet, I am a little torn about if my dream house should be in Michigan on the lake or in Hawaii where I do not have to deal with harsh winter. If my dream house is in Michigan, I would need another dream house in Hawaii (or another warm location) for the winter.
Here are the features of my dream house.
- On beach or lake
- Lots of windows
- If in Michigan indoor pool for swimming in winter
- Wheelchair assessable enough that my Mother can stay in the house when she gets older. Or Healing technology for paraplegics discovered.
- Enough bedrooms to fit my family when they come to visit in Summer
- Garden or good size yard to put plants in
- Self-driving car for if Dream House is not magically Downtown somewhere
- Big fridge in kitchen. Lots of counter space and cabinets. Modern appliances.
- More than one set of Washers and Dryers in the laundry room. (To handle lots of clothes at once.)
- Craft room.
- Private Library in side room to put Tarot cards on bookshelves with altars and desk for readings. Also a big chair for using to browse the Internet. (My own private room with a door attached to my bedroom.)
- Big Library for my Mother to visit with Catholic altars and more mainstream books for visitors
- Big tub. Nice water pressure in the showers. Handicap assessable shower and bathroom for Mother